Participation in the CTBUH Awards Program requires consent to the following:
- “Award of Excellence” winners are expected to comply with the following responsibilities:
- Representatives of the project (for Best Tall Building, Urban Habitat, and Renovation categories this must be both the owner/developer and design architect/urban planner) must present at the Innovation Conference for consideration of winning the category overall, with all speakers representing the project being CTBUH organizational members. These presentations will be the basis for the jury’s selection of Overall Category Winners.
- Attend the annual Awards Ceremony & Dinner at the close of the Innovation Conference to collect the award(s).
- Support the Council, who do not charge any fees to administer the awards program, by all speakers paying the subsidized speaker registration rate at the Conference.
- All projects entered to the CTBUH awards will also be eligible for inclusion in CTBUH’s Skyscrapers book publication which features a global overview of tall building completion annually. The book is published by CTBUH and distributed globally, thus providing excellent promotion for the submitted projects and companies involved.
- While it is typical that most submissions are included in the publication, CTBUH reserves the right to determine that a project will not be included for reasons that include, but are not limited to: a project does not meet the eligibility requirements for inclusion; appropriate, high resolution images were not provided in the submission; the project was submitted for multiple award categories and will only be included in the book once, etc.
- Right to Usage of Materials: All submitted text, images, and drawings are provided with the understanding that they may be used in the CTBUH Annual Skyscrapers publication, as well as on the CTBUH website, press releases, award announcements, and other means of publicity for the purpose of promoting the awards events and “Award of Excellence” winners and Overall Category Winners. This includes the building’s profile page on the CTBUH Skyscraper Center database. Copyright clearance and payment of any fees for artwork is to be organized by the submitter prior to submission. The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) confirms that all material will be properly identified with the appropriate copyright notice and credit line, as supplied during the upload process.