- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name, Location, and Project’s Completion Date
- Project Data: Site Area, Public Open Area, Hardscape Area, and Softscape Area
- How the design was influenced by context and surroundings
- How the space is used by inhabitants and the wider public
- Innovative features of the project that contribute to sustainability
- How the project makes a positive contribution to the surrounding environment
- The project team involved in the development/implementation of the project
- Drawings: Floor Plans, Landscape Plans, and Site Sections/Elevations
- Images: Views of Public Spaces, Views of Pedestrian Experience, and any additional information.
The submission will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner. Note that the Urban Habitat Award requires both the owner/developer and the design architect/urban planner/interior architect to present.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings may include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.