- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name and Location
- The discipline/field the system is most closely related to
- The design and installation schedule for the system
- The building where the system was realized
- The innovations achieved by this system in the building
- How the system is efficient, cost-effective, and replicable to other projects
- Sustainable qualities exhibited by the system
- The project team involved in the design and installation of the system
- Drawings: Floor Plans, Sections, and Details
- Images: Views of the Building, Views of the System, and any additional information.
The submission will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.