- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name and Location
- Project Data: Completion Schedule, Floor Area, and Function of Submitted Space
- How the interior space interacts with the design and function of the building
- How the configuration, programming, and orientation of the space supports the building’s objectives
- Any innovative features of the space that contribute to its sustainability
- The project team involved in the development/implementation of the interior space
- Drawings: Floor Plans and Sections
- Images: Views of the Building, Key Interior Views, and any additional information.
The submission will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner. Note that the Space Within Award requires both the owner/developer and the interior designers to present.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings may include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.