- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name, Location, and Completion Schedule of Upgrades
- Project Data: Function, Material, Height, and Number of Floors
- The building’s history and driving factors that lead to an upgrade and/or renovation
- The main innovations utilized in the upgrades to the building
- How the innovations are efficient, cost-effective, and replicable to other projects
- How the building exhibits sustainable qualities at a broad level
- The project team involved in the implementation of this construction process
- Drawings: Floor Plans, Sections, and Elevations
- Images: Key Exterior and Interior Views, Images of the Building Condition Prior to Upgrades, and any additional information.
200-word maximum word count for each question, which will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner. Note that the Repositioning Award requires both the owner/developer and design architect to present.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings may include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.