- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Where information is known, CTBUH will automatically populate the award submission form, but submitters retain the ability to add additional building information and amend any of the existing fields, where appropriate.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name and Location (if applicable)
- Project Data: Function, Height, and Other Building Data, where applicable
- Project Team: Ownership, Designers, Engineers, Contractors
- The process and schedule for the development of this project
- Design ideas and original concept
- The sustainability and environmental approach
- The project team involved in the design/implementation of this project
- Drawings: Floor Plans, Sections, and Elevations
- Images: Key Exterior Views, Exterior and Interior Renders, and any additional information.
The submission will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings may include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.