- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name and Location
- The project’s schedule and specific milestones achieved
- The building where the construction achievement was realized
- The construction process, specifically those areas that make the project stand out
- The anticipated influence on future tall building construction
- The project team involved in the implementation of this construction process
- Drawings: Floor Plans, Sections, and Details
- Images: Views of the Completed Construction, Views of the Construction Process, and any additional information.
The submission will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.