- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Where information is known, CTBUH will automatically populate the award submission form, but submitters retain the ability to add additional building information and amend any of the existing fields, where appropriate.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name, Location, and Building’s Completion Date
- Project Data: Function, Material, Height, and Number of Floors
- Project Team: Ownership, Designers, Engineers, Contractors
- The project’s context and surroundings
- Design ideas and original concept
- The sustainability and environmental approach
- How the project is successful for the owner, occupants, and city at large
- Drawings: Floor Plans, Sections, and Elevations
- Images: Key Exterior Views, Exterior Details, Interior Views, and any additional information.
The submission will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner. Note that Best Tall Building requires both the owner/developer and design architect to present.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings may include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.