- All project data (Completion Date, Heights, Function, Structure Type, etc.) should follow CTBUH Tall Building Criteria, which can be found here.
- Where information is known, CTBUH will automatically populate the award submission form, but submitters retain the ability to add additional building information and amend any of the existing fields, where appropriate.
- Please prepare the below materials to ensure that your submission is completed efficiently.
- Basic Info: Name, Location, and Building’s Completion Date
- Project Data: Function, Material, Height, and Number of Floors
- Project Team: Ownership, Designers, Engineers, Contractors
- The buildings’s design concept
- How the building has successfully performed and enhanced the value of its surroundings since its completion
- How the building has achieved or exceeded objectives
- Drawings: Floor Plans, Sections, and Elevations
- Images: Current Exterior and Interior Views, Original Exterior and Interior Views, and any additional information.
The submission will ask the submitter to describe the following:
Consent & Rights to Usage
Participation consent: although there is no charge to submit to the awards program, all winning projects must be CTBUH Organizational Members and commit to present at the annual CTBUH International Conference and attend the Awards Ceremony & Dinner. Note that the 10 Year Award requires both the owner/developer and design architect to present.
Right to usage of materials: all submitted text, images, and drawings may be published in CTBUH print and digital publications. Required images and drawings may include:
Further information on Participation Consent & Rights to Usage of Materials can be found on the official submission form.